Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Short and Sweet

Kate loves toy horses (not the real kind!) and has a bunch that she named Mommy Horse, Daddy Horse, Grandpa Horse, Katie Horse, Baby Horse, etc. We gave her some little tiny horses for Christmas, which promptly got lost. Last night she spotted one under her bed and asked me what kind it was. I told her it was an Appaloosa. This morning I found her carrying around an armful of horses and crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Where my horsie go, Mommy?" I said, "Kate, you have all your horsies right there!" She said, "No, Mommy! I need my Apple Susie!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet little Katie. Did she ever find her "Apple Susie"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like an "apple betty?" Yum.

    Wyatt makes everything into families as well. Its really going to throw him off when he meets kids in school who have two dadddies or two mommies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't tell her the real name. Please let her call that horse Apple Susie forever..It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete